Brandart Appoints Massimo Paloni as New CEO, Formerly of Bulgari

blog image

Brandart Appoints Massimo Paloni : An individual not affiliated with Brandart has been appointed as CEO. Massimo Paloni, who spent the majority of his career at Bulgari, has been appointed CEO of the Italian packaging and merchandising solutions specialist. The company primarily operates in the fashion and luxury industries.

While Maurizio Sedgh will continue to serve as president of Brandart, Paloni will take over as CEO. Brandart manufactures packaging and merchandising solutions for consumer goods. The company was established in 1998 in Busto Arsizio, which is located north of Milan. Accessories, eyeglasses, watches, jewelry, cosmetics, alcoholic beverages, electronics, high-tech devices, and automobiles are among the fashion labels and brands that it serves.

Brandart was 25% owned by the French alternative asset management company Tikehau Capital in September of last year. Through his Blu Holding firm, Sedgh retains ownership of the remaining 75%. Italy, France, the United States, and China are all home to Brandart’s headquarters. With an EBIDTA of €27 million, it made €215 million in 2022.

In addition to his master’s degree in artificial intelligence and digital transformation from MIT, Paloni holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and economics from Rome’s La Sapienza university. Additionally, he attended Singularity University’s executive program in Cupertino, California. He joined the Bulgari jewelry brand in 2001 as part of the LVMH group, and he has been working in the luxury business for almost 20 years. During his time at Bulgari, he rose through the ranks of the innovation, logistics, strategic planning, and technology divisions. His dual roles as chief operating officer and innovation officer were announced in 2020.

Having started his career as a consultant for the French IT firm Atos, Paloni is now a globally recognized expert in project management, logistics, supply chain management, and information technology. He stated in a news release that he will “assert his abilities to support an organization with lofty objectives.” In guiding [Brandart] to new growth objectives, Sedgh stated that “[Paloni’s] extensive experience and strategic vision will be crucial.”


avatar
Ethan Sullivan

Ethan's penchant for the pulse of the fashion world extends to covering lifestyle topics, offering readers a seamless blend of the latest style updates and lifestyle trends.

Read more