The Best Dressed Stars of the Week Kicked Off Spring in Style
Fashion has always been a way to show off a star’s personal style, and this week did not disappoint. From Paris Fashion Week to the red carpet of the latest awards show, the best dressed stars certainly stepped out in style. Let’s take a look at some of the best dressed celebs and the inspiring looks they put together to kick off the season.
1. Stylish Stars Step Out in Style
Celebrities hit the streets in their best fashion choice that just can’t go wrong. From cozy denim classics to vintage glamour, fashionistas show everyone why they were made for the spotlight. Here’s a look at some stylish stars who stepped out in style.
- Kylie Jenner: Going punky with her signature look, Kylie pulled out all the stops in this checkered motorcycle jacket with a sleek scarf. Paired with some skinny jeans and leather boots, Kylie proves she’s the queen of trends.
- Rihanna: With her signature style, Rihanna showed off her fashion prowess with this stylish all-black ensemble. Her vintage T-shirt, leather skirt, and boots balanced out, giving her a classic rockstar look.
- Kim Kardashian: Kim set the tone for fashion with her polished tweed suit dress. The blazer and mini skirt were perfectly complemented with white boots and an oversized clutch. A touch of glam always do the trick!
2. Welcome to Spring: All the Colorful Looks from this Week
Make this Spring Spectacular
It’s the time of year to bring out the best in your wardrobe. From pastel pinks to greener grass, spring has an array of beautiful shades to choose from:
- Start off with a refreshing take on spring. Reach for a layered top and dress it up with a sleek turtleneck and a statement cardigan.
- Turn heads in your next meeting with a monochromatic power outfit. Go for a timeless neutral shade in the form of mid-length skirts and fitted shirts.
- Do casual Fridays a bit differently. Try out a two-tone look including ankle cropped jeans and a floral bomber jacket.
- Add a pop of color to your usual Sunday brunch plans. Build an outfit around a bright pink dress, and to complete the look, add a touch of playful pattern.
It’s time to add some color to your wardrobe. Spring is the perfect opportunity to look good and feel great with the season’s modern take on classic styles. From airy pieces to lighthearted prints, choose the look that speaks to you and flaunt it proudly.
3. Celebrities Who Stole the Show in Spring Attire
- Michelle Obama
- Kris Jenner
Spring marked a luxurious season in celebrity fashion this year, with a host of public figures turning the town red in impeccable attires. Among these, a few that really grabbed the headlines were Rihanna, Michelle Obama, and Kris Jenner.
Rihanna was the vision of kooky swag with her crocheted top and complementary shorts and pumps, complementing her pink socks and dainty earrings. Michelle Obama opted for a white dress and exaggerated sunglasses, with hip belt and multiple-strap sandals, aiming for a contemporary spin of the classic notions of spring. Kris Jenner, in her breathtaking yellow maxi dress, upped the ante with diamond jewelry and her signature wavy bob. Each look was so distinctive yet so chic at the same time, stealing the show in unparalleled style.
4. A Round Up of the Most Sought-After Spring Styles of the Week
Refresh After a Dreary Winters
A new season never fails to electrify the fashion community and ignite the desire for the latest trends. People are ready to sport their latest wardrobe picks and are looking for some ideas from the contemporary trends. To make this task simpler, here’s a list of the four must-have looks of the week:
- Crisp Cut Suits – Tailored sharp suits in light color shades make a sophisticated office attire.
- The Denim Bermudas – Go for these designer Bermudas in the latest distressed denim textures.
- Tropical Prints – Suit up with fashion’s tropical prints in vibrant colors.
- Polka Dots – Small dots texture has become a favorite in the fashion industry.
These are the most coveted looks that are giving you the opportunity to style yourself to perfection this season. Choose from the many options and look chic in an easy breezy manner. So, what are you waiting for? Step up your game and rock the season with the newest trends! From head-to-toe spring ensembles to pastel- colored power suits, last week proved that the best-dressed stars are the ones who take risks and are never afraid to explore their unique fashion senses. When it comes to trends, these A-listers demonstrated the power of emphasizing individual style. They certainly left us looking forward to what these trendsetters may wear next!